Enrolments can be made by contacting the office. Enrolment forms are also located under the support and resources section of this website. Please use the contact information provided below and feel free to contact us for any queries during school hours.
Regular school attendance
Parents and caregivers must send children to school every school day under
Queensland law unless there is an acceptable reason such as:
- doing work experience
- competing in school sporting events.
If your child is going to be absent from school, you must let the school know
why the absence has occurred within two school days of their return. If
possible, it is best to advise the school beforehand.
Avoid keeping your child away from school for reasons such as:
- visiting family and friends
- if they sleep in
- looking after other children
- minor check ups or care, such as hair cuts.
Routine medical or other health appointments should be made either before or
after school or during the school holidays.
Establishing good routines around school can assist with regular school
attendance. These include:
- have a set time to go to bed
- have a set time to get out of bed
- have uniform and school bag ready the night before
- have a set time for starting and finishing breakfast
- set a time for daily homework activities
- speak about school positively
- send your child to school every school day including their birthday and the
last day of term from Prep.
If you are experiencing difficulty in sending your child to school, contact
the school principal for advice and support.